“We” refers to "J Shinn Creative"
“You” refers to you, the user of our services
What do we collect from you:
- No identifiable information is collected from you while you browse our website.
- Any information submitted by you via the contact forms is sent directly to email. We do not retain anything on our website.
How do we handle collected information:
- All information you provide to us is held internally, primarily using paper records. The only exception to this will be for the purpose of invoicing which may be produced digitally.
- Any third-party services you've opted to use have their own policies. You may review them at their respective websites.
Access to your information:
- You have the right to request a copy of any information we hold about you. Further, you may ask for explanation, update, correction or deletion if you wish. We will only hold the information that you provide to us and therefore rely on you for its accuracy..
- Cookies are data that is stored on your web browser:
- They are essential for the activation of third-party services on your web browser (which reduce your privacy)
- They are essential for anonymously storing settings for the visual changes on your web browser
- They are used as a means of securely registering/signing in as a user on a website
- Anything stored on our website is secured on a database that uses uniquely generated encryption keys.
- We enforce an encrypted connection to our website for added security and privacy.
- We never share any personal data with third-party marketing.
- We require you to opt-in so we can contact you by email if necessary.
Third party websites
Third party services
- We use third-party services to enhance your user experience, if you do opt-in you are under their policies, refer to section "How do we handle collected information".
- We are unable to ensure the privacy of data transmitted as we do not have end-to-end control in the sending and/or receiving of it.
- Email: we monitor all emails sent to us, this includes attachments, malicious links and/or viruses
Phone: +44 (0)7460641105
Post: 6 Allandale, St. Albans, AL3 4NG